The 2015 Annual Conference and Exhibition
The College of Occupational Therapists 39th Annual Conference and Exhibition, the only UK occupational therapy peer-reviewed conference for the profession, will be held from 30 June – 2 July 2015 at the Brighton Centre, Brighton, Sussex.
Call for Abstracts
We are asking you to submit an abstract for next year’s annual conference! The abstract submission system will open on 1 August 2014 and close on 19 September 2014.
Why submit an abstract?
Well, presenting at Conference is an inspiring and rewarding experience, where you can get feedback and guidance on your current projects. There are so many other reasons too….
- Abstracts are welcomed from everyone!
- It’s a unique and valuable CPD experience.
- You have the opportunity to promote your successes and share good practice.
- Successful abstracts give authors a UK platform to share their ideas and to influence the future of the profession.
- All abstracts will be available to a worldwide audience via a special online British Journal of Occupational Therapy (BJOT) supplement.
- Your work, if accepted, will be read by an international audience comprising practitioners, students and tutors.
Colin Jones, Company Director, C. Jones Occupational Therapy Ltd and Children and Young Persons Occupational Therapy Manager, Birmingham City Council said:
“It’s an amazing opportunity to network, catch up and refocus on occupational therapy. In the challenging working environments we all work in, it’s a moment to reflect and connect with the profession”.
What’s the next step?
Have a look at the guidelines for submitting abstracts.
Now you can start to prepare your abstract so that it is ready for submission! Remember…the online submission system opens on 1 August. Good luck!
Take a look at our webpage for reference.